Industry-Leading Molecular Profiling,
Comprehensive tumor profiling with Caris Molecular Intelligence® assesses DNA, RNA and Proteins with multiple technologies including NGS DNA – Whole Exome Sequencing (MI Exome) and NGS RNA – Whole Transcriptome Sequencing (MI Transcriptome), PyroSeq, IHC and ISH.
Caris Molecular Intelligence® offers two different options for tumor profiling:
- MI Profile™, comprehensive tumor profiling of NGS-based DNA Whole Exome and RNA Whole Transcriptome and Proteins via IHC, and
- MI Tumor Seek™, NGS-based DNA Whole Exome and RNA Whole Transcriptome for all tumor types.
Using sophisticated disease profiling technologies along with advanced bioinformatics capabilities, Caris Life Sciences® is pioneering a new era in precision medicine and believes that personalized and precise information is changing patient care. Download our tumor profiling requisition to get started.
The Caris Molecular Intelligence® comprehensive tumor profiling approach to assess DNA, RNA and proteins reveals a molecular blueprint to guide more precise and individualized treatment decisions from among 60+ FDA-approved therapies. Check out the Caris profile menus to see the biomarkers tested by tumor type and technology.
Caris reports identify the key molecular features of cancer and provide molecular insights to aid oncologists in personalizing cancer therapies for their patients.
- Navigate among therapies with potential benefit
- Identify therapies that may not have been considered
- Determine drugs with potential lack of benefit to avoid
- Match patients to clinical trial opportunities based on tumor biology
- All drug associations are based on peer-review literature
- Testing methodologies are consistent with FDA Companion Dx and NCCN Guidelines®
Caris performs tissue microdissection for every case (where appropriate) to increase the proportion of tumor cells for testing thereby increasing the chances of successful testing in limited tissue cases.
Caris Molecular Tumor Board,
The Caris Molecular Tumor Board provides oncologists with the opportunity to interact with leading cancer experts from across the country to obtain interpretation of molecular findings and therapeutic guidance for individual patients.
Our proprietary virtual tumor board platform is an innovative, real-time approach to deciphering complex data and treatment decisions on difficult-to-treat cases. The efficient access to cutting edge information provided by the Caris Molecular Tumor Board allows oncologists to focus their efforts on what matters most – developing the most informed personalized treatment strategies for their patients.